Alpine Scenic Trains and Romantic River Cruises
Fully Escorted Tour - Alpine Europe Cruise Package 2023
From Zurich to Paris - 22 Nights/23 Days
$NZD to be confirmed | Twin share per person
Departure: 18th July 2023
This fully escorted itinerary takes you on the very best of Switzerland’s Scenic Train Journeys... beginning in Zurich, filled with twists and turns, along rivers and lakesides, through tunnels and over mountains.
Enjoy spectacular views only possible by Train, then stay overnight in beautiful small towns and hamlets along the way, carefully hand-picked for their unique charm. From Alpine Rail to European River, we connect to Viking Cruises and continue a romantic cruise along the Rhine & Moselle Rivers to a grand finale in Paris.
- Fully Escorted by Kay Rogers from Zurich to Paris
- 22 nights accommodation with Meals as specified in the itinerary (ALL breakfasts included)
- Drinks and Welcome Dinner in Zurich 29 July
- Swiss Travel Pass in 1st Class with all Seat Reservations where possible including the Swiss Museum Pass
- Visit Murales de Giacometti in Zurich – take your passport!
- Choice to visit Jungfraujoch or take the cable car up to Schilthorn
- Visit the Chateau de Chillon on the shores of Lake Geneva
- Ride the Gornergrat open-air cogwheel train to the summit in Zermatt
- Excellence Class Seats on the Glacier Express Train in Panorama Class from Zermatt to St Moritz
- Boat ride excursion from Lugano to Gandria across Lake Lugano
- 7 night river cruise on Viking HILD in Outside Staterooms with Balcony
- All onboard meals (including alcoholic refreshments) and FREE WIFI on Viking Hild
- One fully guided Viking shore excursion per day – additional optional excursions
- Excursion to the Mercedes Benz Car Factory
- Chocolate making workshop at the Lindt Headquarters in Kilchberg
- Gratuities and Porterage included on Viking Cruises
- Transfers from the airport on arrival and departure in Zurich
We have taken every care on our 2023 Fully Escorted Group Tours to ensure we have a unique and sensual adventure encompassing the most world-famous TRAIN journeys – The Glacier Express, The Bernina Express, The Gotthard Panorama Express, and the Golden Pass Line, with the No #1 world best in European River Cruising, Viking Cruises. Particular attention has been paid to each day, to ensure there is a measured balance of activity, relaxation, and adventure. This fully guided tour will particularly suit those active travelers who want to explore places encompassing nature and spectacular landscapes – whilst ending with a taste of pure indulgent luxury.
Viking Cruises - 12 day River Cruise Tour, Zurich through to Paris on Long ship VIKING HILD - You will be accommodated in comfortable Outside Staterooms 205sqft with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors opening to a full-sized verandah. Either double or twin configuration with luxury linens and pillows. FREE WIFI, 110/220 volt outlets, and USB ports. Your own private bathroom with a spacious glass-enclosed shower, heated bathroom floor, and antifog mirror. Premium Freyja toiletries, plus robes and slippers. Hotel stays in both Zurich and Paris are included on this cruise tour with daily included excursions. There is fabulous scenic cruising past the town of Sankt Goar, home of the Lorelei Rock, and through the stunning Rhine Gorge, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Viking has their unique Aquavit Terrace Deck at the very forward bow of the ship for supreme viewing.
VIEW DAY-BY-DAY ITINERARY HERE:
*Terms and Conditions – All tour participants need to provide Proof of Covid Vaccination to confirm a space on this Cruise-Tour. Confirmation will be confirmed on receipt of $1000.00 per person deposit. Travel Insurance cover is mandatory. Full and Final payment is due on or before Thursday 30 April 2023. All payments are to be paid by Internet Banking. Payments by credit card will incur a 2.5 % credit card surcharge. Our Terms and Conditions needed to be signed and returned to You Travel Bethlehem with copies of Passports and completed TOUR Registration Form. Pricing is based on Per Person Sharing a Double or Twin room, single supplement on application and availability. All pricing is in NZ Dollars and we reserve the right to charge any new TAXES/ FEES that are made mandatory after the costing and printing of this brochure (10NOV2021) We reserve the right to amend/change any accommodation/excursions included in the itinerary to a similar product of equal value, In the event of any portion of this Tour being cancelled/changed by the Operator after the printing of this brochure which is outside YOU Travel control. Funds will become non-refundable, once overseas suppliers are paid as at 8 May 2023. Up until this time all funds are refundable less a $500 per person irrecoverable cost fee. Once funds are paid to overseas suppliers any Tour postponement due ONLY to any global pandemic or Border closures preventing travel between NZ and Europe will result in 100% funds being transferred to a later date. Please refer to our YOU Travel Terms and Conditions in addition to this specific flyer.