Botswana Wildlife Experiences - 10 Days/9 Nights
Spots limited to 12
From $7,549 per person
An intimate small group journey featuring behind-the-scenes wildlife experiences and once-in-a-lifetime encounters.
Departure Dates: 9th & 15th March 2023
This nine-night itinerary includes three vastly contrasting areas, from the exciting Chobe National Park riverfront, the serene waterways of the Okavango Delta, and the endless space and ancient beauty of Makgadikgadi Pans National Park and Nxai Pan National Park.
Exclusive activities and specialist guides will give you in-depth knowledge of Botswana’s incredible and dynamic eco-systems and the abundant wildlife that call it home.
Spend a full day with the Elephants Without Borders team learning how they work to reduce human-wildlife conflict. Botswana has the largest elephant population on the African continent. Ironically, the recovery of this country’s elephant population has led to growing concern about how to manage this large population.
Spend an evening with a senior researcher from WildCRU (The Wildlife Research Conservation Unit). You will learn about the importance of the African lion to maintaining healthy and balanced ecosystems as well as how the group’s research is working to promote sustainable relationships between humans and predators.
Soar over Makgadikgadi Pans National Park in a helicopter in search of Botswana’s great zebra migration. It is possible that this is a recently re-started migration, one that was interrupted by human interference and has been made possible again by new wildlife corridors.
- Nine nights accommodation
- All internal flights, including scheduled and light aircraft, and road transfers
- Meals as per itinerary, including most alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- 2 x daily game drives or other excursions whilst on safari
- A professional host, accompanied by local guides
- All activities cited in the itinerary, including MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experiences
- Complete, personalized documentation prior to departure
- This is a carbon-neutral journey
- Stay in unique, hand-picked accommodations that are evocative of your destination
- Stay in unique, hand-picked accommodations that are evocative of your destination.
- Enjoy intimate daily safari activities in three of Botswana’s premier wildlife destinations.
- Each day you will be led by experienced bush guides and trackers to make the most of your safari experience.
- Enjoy sundowners, private bush dinners, and plenty of time to relax at the lodges.