2022 Private Jet Air Tour - Remarkable New Zealand
Auckland Return - 12 Days/ 11 Nights
Experiences in 9 destinations.
Departure dates: 26 February |19 March | 16 September | 7 & 30 October | 13 November | 4 December 2022
From $12,595 per person twin share.
SAVE UP TO $1,000 PER COUPLE*
See New Zealand in-depth on a Private Jet Air Tour from Sydney. Visit Auckland, the Bay of Islands, and Rotorua. Take the TranzAlpine train from Christchurch, do a flyover of Aoraki Mt Cook and discover Dunedin’s wildlife. Visit Queenstown, enjoy lunch and a tasting at Cloud Bay Shed winery, and cruise Milford Sound on a luxury journey.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS:
- Experiences in 9 destinations.
- Scenic flyovers of Aoraki Mount Cook and the Marlborough Sounds.
- Travel aboard a privately chartered aircraft escorted by an APT tour director.
- Stay 11 nights in hand-picked accommodation.
- Locally inspired dining – a total of 23 meals.
- Ride the iconic TranzAlpine train from Christchurch across the Southern Alps.
- Visit a renowned Central Otago winery.
*Terms & Conditions: Prices are per person (pp), NZD, twin share and include savings. Prices correct as at 6 September 2021. Price based on NAAQ12: 19 March 2022. OFFERS: Limited seats and offers on set departures are available and subject to availability. DEPOSITS: A non-refundable deposit of $500 pp is due within 7 days of booking.