Ancient Adriatic with Oceania
Cruise Venice to Athens - 12 Days/11 Nights
Venice, Italy | Split, Croatia | Bari, Italy | Kotor, Montenegro | At sea | Mykonos, Greece | Kavala, Greece | At sea | Istanbul, Turkey | Ephesus, Turkey | Rhodes, Greece | Santorini, Greece | Athens, Greece
Departure: 20th May 2023
From $7,990 per person twin share
Ship: Oceania Vista
NEW SHIP! SAVE $4,100 per person!
REDUCED 50% deposits on bookings made until October 31st.
Admire the differences and remarkable bonds between the destinations on this unique sojourn to the ancient ruins of Greece, the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia, and the bazaars of Turkey, crowned with an overnight stay in hypnotic Istanbul.
This 12-day itinerary is one of the inaugural-season voyages aboard Oceania Cruises’ Vista, an intimate ship with exceptional personalised service from two staff members for every three guests and facilities including a sleek pool deck, golf putting greens, and a spa.
|Cabin Category||Pricing per person|
- Enjoy an overnight stay in the mesmerising city of Istanbul sitting astride two continents, with time to visit its many magical sights including the Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, and the Blue Mosque.
- Explore Croatia’s second-largest city of Split or use it as a jumping-off point for other sights including Hvar island by hydrofoil or the Cetina River by canoe.
- Stopping at Bari, pick from excursions including olive oil tastings at a local family estate, then in Montenegro’s Kotor, take a tuk-tuk tour of the scenic bay area.
- Wander the narrow, winding streets of Mykonos with its whitewashed houses, windmills, and archaeological museum, or choose from optional island activities including a jeep safari.
- 12-day cruise onboard Oceania Cruises® departing 2023
- Main meals & entertainment onboard
- Port charges & government fees
◦ Save up to NZD$4,100.00 per person
◦ Early Booking Exclusive: Reduced 50% Deposits*
◦ OLIFE CHOICE with OLife Choice, enjoy Free Pre-Paid Gratuities and Free Internet plus choose one free amenity:
FREE - Up to 6 Shore Excursions
FREE – House Beverage Package
FREE - Up to US$600 Shipboard Credit Amenities are per stateroom
Terms and Conditions: Prices are per person, in New Zealand dollars, based on share twin occupancy, subject to availability and include all advertised discounts and correct at time of printing. Price includes all advertised discounts and offers are subject to availability. These offers are valid on new bookings made up to 31 October 2021 unless sold out prior. Prices and availability are correct as of 12 October 2021. Terms and Conditions OLIFE CHOICE *Standard terms apply and are available from your Travel Advisor: OLife Choice amenities are per stateroom, based on double occupancy and subject to change. Free Internet is one per stateroom; Owner’s, Vista & Oceania Suites receive access for two devices per suite. OLife Choice free shore excursions vary by voyage and exclude Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive, Executive Collection, Food & Wine Trails, Wellness and Culinary Discovery Tours. Voyages up to 9 days receive 4 free shore excursions; 10-13 days receive 6 free shore excursions; 14+ days receive 8 free shore excursions. If shore excursion amenity is selected, all excursions must be chosen at least 14 days prior to sailing. OLife Choice beverage package amenity is House Select. Guests in the same stateroom must choose the same OLife Choice amenity, and amenity must be chosen by final payment. Not all promotions are combinable.
General Conditions: All offers are correct as of 12 October 2021, subject to availability & may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. Valid for new bookings only & not combinable with any other offer. All offers are capacity controlled & may not be available on all departure dates & stateroom categories. Higher fares may apply to other dates & categories. Due to the popularity of cruising, fares detailed cannot be guaranteed, they are subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice up until full payment is received. Prices are in New Zealand dollars based on cash, cheque or Eftpos payment only. We welcome ALL major credit cards however a credit card processing fee will apply. Deposits & final payments will be required to secure your booking. Strict amendment & cancellation conditions apply. Itinerary routings are also subject to change at the discretion of the cruise company. Cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel surcharge should oil prices exceed their specific threshold per barrel. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure they have a valid visa to enter those countries that require one. All cruises are subject to the full booking & passage conditions of the respective cruise line, which passengers are bound by. Travel Advisor services fees will apply. Whilst every care is taken to accurately present the information & pricing we reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. Further terms & conditions apply. For full terms and conditions visit your local Cruise Specialist*