Doubtful Sound & NYE in Queenstown
Queenstown Return - 6 Nights/ 7 Days
Departs: 27 Dec 2021 to 02 Jan 2022
From NZ$3,025pp, share twin
Spend the last days of 2021 in Fiordland National Park, before celebrating New Year’s Eve in Queenstown! Enjoy 2 nights onboard the Milford Wanderer, exploring the heart of Fiordland National Park on Doubtful Sound. Celebrate New Year’s in vibrant Queenstown with a New Years Eve cruise and dinner, before returning in time for the countdown to 2022 and the fireworks display on the lake front.
- Car rental–Queenstown return, 7 days, Toyota Corolla (or similar)
- 2-night accommodation Te Anau including breakfast
- Te Anau Glow Worm Caves Tour
- Day 2 Excursion choice:
− Fiordland Jet Wilderness Tour on the Waiau River
− Scenic Cruise on Lake Te Anau
- Boat transfer across Lake Manapouri and coach transfer over Wilmot Pass
- 2-night cruise on Doubtful Sound aboard Milford Wanderer:
− Private cabin (twin) with shared bathroom facilities
− Buffet Breakfast, lunch and dinner (no drinks) onboard cruise.
− Complimentary tea & coffee onboard
− Onboard specialist nature guide
− Kayak & Tender boat excursions
- Walter Peak Gourmet BBQ Dinner Cruise
- 2-night accommodation at Heritage Queenstown, Deluxe Room including cooked breakfast
Terms & Conditions: Sales until 31 August 2021. Package fares are NZD, per person share twin, based on special fares which are subject to change without notice; two people travelling together and sharing accommodation. Inclusions as detailed. This is an exclusive departure, subject to strict sell by dates. Book early to avoid disappointment. Full itinerary details provided with quote. Reservation, payment, cancellation and other conditions apply. Contact your travel agent for details.