Nelson Lakes & Marlborough
Cruise, Walks & Hikes - 6 Nights/ 7 Days
Nelson to Blenheim
From NZ$2,179 per person, share twin
(Departures from Oct 21—Apr 2022)
This unique and boutique package explores an ecological and heritage rich region of NZ – Marlborough and Abel Tasman. Stay in delightful boutique accommodation with opportunities get out into nature either on casual walks or hikes. Enjoy a scenic flight over fabled Abel Tasman National Park, cruise on the verdant Queen Charlotte Sounds and walk to Furneaux Lodge, walk or hike the stunning St Anaud and Lakes district of Abel Tasman Park, and settle in for a wine tasting experience at Clos Henri*.
- Car rental – Nelson to Blenheim, 7 days unlimited kilometres, standard insurance
- 2-night accommodation Annick House, Nelson with breakfast
- Abel Tasman National Park day tour—Nelson return
- 2-night accommodation Alpine Lodge, St Arnaud with breakfast
- 2-night accommodation Chateau Marlborough, Blenheim with breakfast
- Wine Tasting and Estate tour at Clos Henri, Blenheim*
- Queen Charlotte Sound Day Tour—cruise and hike, Picton return
Terms & Conditions: Sales until 30th August 2021. Package fares are NZD, per person share twin, based on special fares which are subject to change without notice, and on two people travelling together and sharing accommodation. Abel Tasman National Park, & Queen Charlotte Sounds day tours are subject to weather conditions. *Clos Henri is closed on Sundays. Payment, cancellation and other conditions apply. Contact your travel agent for details.