Southern Alps & Fiordland Escape
Christchurch to Queenstown - 7 nights/ 8 days
Departure: 21 March 2022
From NZ$3,779*pp, share twin Single supplement $1,540
EXCLUSIVE DEPARTURE! Early booking discount - save $100 pp*!
This unique and very special package is a celebration of the seven wonders of the deep south: food, wine, nature, adventure, wildlife, scenery, and history. From glowworms, gourmet feasts, an internationally acclaimed garden, and the Hermitage - this package has many highlights, and not least the overnight cruise on Fiordland Navigator on Milford Sound, some unique Exclusive Encounters, including a 2 hour guided walk on the Milford Track. This is a touring package exploring the Southern Alps region and misty, magical Fiordland with loads of gold nugget experiences included. Limited numbers, Book now!
- 7 nights accommodation—including overnight cruise
- 7 x Breakfasts, 6 x lunches, 7 x dinners
- Dinner at the Tannery, Christchurch
- Trott’s Garden, Ashburton
- Exclusive Encounter! – Hosted visit to Barkers Food Store & Eatery, Geraldine with lunch.
- 2 nights at the Hermitage including: Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre and Museum, and Planetarium
- Unique Encounter! Tasman Glacier Terminal Lake Cruise & Walk, Mt Cook
- Cloudy Bay Wine Tasting Tour, and lunch
- Glowworm Cave Tour, Te Anau
- Exclusive Event! Fiordland Cinema – private viewing of ‘Ata Whenua – The Shadowlands’
- Exclusive Encounter! By Special arrangement! 2 hour Milford Track walk with Milford Track Guides, including boat transfers.
- Unique Encounter! Onboard Fiordland Navigator - Overnight cruise on Milford Sound, including dinner & breakfast and activities.
- Fiordland Jet Wilderness Tour - Wairau River, Lake Manapouri and nature walk
- TSS Earnslaw Cruise and Walter Peak Gourmet Dinner
Terms and Conditions: Book by 17 Dec 2021, and *Save $100 pp early booking discount! Package fares are NZD, per person, share twin, subject to minimum group size to operate (confirmed 60 days from departure). Package is based on specially negotiated fares for accommodation, exclusive encounters, group transport and other inclusions based on minimum group size. Package fare comprises individual components from multiple suppliers and tour is subject to availability at the time of booking. Package includes meals as detailed. Full itinerary details, inclusions and terms and conditions provided with quote. Reservation, payment, cancellation fees, and other conditions apply. Contact your travel agent for details. ** Guests on this private tour are required to be Double Vaccinated for the Covid-19 virus. **