Southern Alps & Fiordland Escape
Exclusive Departure - Christchurch to Queenstown
25 September to 02 October 2021 - 7 nights/8 days
From NZ$3,899pp, twin share
Single supplement $1150
This unique and very special package is a celebration of the seven wonders of the deep south: food, wine, nature, adventure, wildlife, scenery, and history. From glowworms, gourmet feasts, high country farms, and the Hermitage - this package has many highlights, and not least the overnight cruise on Milford Mariner on Milford Sound, some unique Exclusive Encounters, including a 2 hour guided walk on the Milford Track. This is a touring package exploring the Southern Alps region and misty, magical Fiordland with loads of gold nugget experiences included. Limited numbers, Book now!
PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS:
- 7 nights accommodation—including an overnight cruise
- 7 x Breakfasts, 6 x Lunches, 7 x dinners
- Dinner at the Tannery, Christchurch
- Trott’s Garden, Ashburton
- Exclusive Encounter! – Hosted tour of Barkers Food Store & Eatery, Geraldine— lunch included
- 2 nights at the Hermitage including Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre and Museum, and Planetarium
- Tasman Glacier Terminal Lake Cruise & Walk, Mt Cook
- Exclusive Encounter! - Lindis Valley Merino High Country Station
- Cloudy Bay Wine Tasting Tour, and lunch
- Glowworm Cave Tour, Te Anau
- Exclusive Encounter! Fiordland Cinema – private viewing of ‘Ata Whenua – The Shadowlands’
- Fiordland Jet Wilderness Tour - Wairau River, Lake Manapouri and nature walk
- Exclusive Departure! Onboard Milford Mariner - Overnight cruise on Milford Sound, including dinner & breakfast, and activities.
- Exclusive Encounter! By Special arrangement! 2 hour Milford Track walk with Milford Track Guides, including boat transfers.
Terms & Conditions: Sales to 10th August 2021. Package fares are NZD, per person, share twin. Package is based on specially negotiated fares, Exclusive Encounters, group transfers, and other inclusions. based on minimum group size, subject to minimum numbers to operate. Package fare is made up of individual components from multiple suppliers and is subject to availability at the time of booking. Full itinerary details provided with quote. Reservation, payment, cancellation fees, and other conditions apply. Contact your travel agent for details.