From Arctic to Antarctica
Celebrate a voyage of extremes
87 Days | 12 Countries
Departs 3 September 2025
FREE BUSINESS CLASS AIRFARE - Book by Dec 24
Witness stunning vistas, unique wildlife and diverse cultures as you journey on a memorable voyage from the Earth’s far north to the extreme south. Admire Nuuk’s rugged beauty and the icy wilderness of the Canadian High Arctic. Pass through the scenic Canadian Maritimes, sail along the famed St. Lawrence Seaway and visit historic cities along the East Coast. Navigate the striking Chilean Fjords, before exploring the icy realm of Antarctica.
- One excursion in each port
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Alternative restaurant dining at no extra charge
- Complimentary access to The Nordic Spa & Fitness Center.
- Self-service launderette available to all guests; laundry, dry cleaning, shoe shine and pressing available based on stateroom category
- Port taxes & fees
YOUR EXCLUSIVE OFFER
- Business Class air¹
- Ground transfers to and from the ship; private car transfer for Owner's Suite or Explorer's Suite
- All onboard gratuities and service fees
- Our Silver Spirits beverage package, including virtually all drinks on board
- Complimentary visa service²
¹ For US/CAN/UK bookings of Longitudinal World Cruises and AU/NZ bookings of From the Arctic to Antarctica only. International Business Class Air; Domestic First/Business Class air when available. From listed gateway cities. Call for details.
²Restrictions apply, complimentary service is only available when using Viking’s recommended visa service.